Paws... 4 Training & Playtime
Drontal Dog Tablets
For the control of all 12 gastrointestinal worms and the shedding of Giardia oocysts in dogs (including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, tapeworm and hydatid tapeworm).
Does not control heartworm
- Give an individual measured dose at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Then give an individual measured dose at 16, 20 and 24 weeks of age.
- After 6 months of age, give an individual measured dose every 3 months.
- In environments where whipworm or hydatid tapeworm infestation is heavy, an individual measured dose should be given every 6 weeks.
- Treat breeding bitches prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Directions for Use
- Weigh puppies/dogs before dosing
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary
- Give an individual measured dose, by mouth, to each dog
- Dogs become reinfested with worms from larvae and eggs in their living environment, so dosing will need to be repeated through the entire life of the dog.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- Gentle, effective control of gastrointestinal worms.
- May be given safely to all dogs.
- Can only be given to pregnant bitches in the last 10 days prior to whelping
- Do not give to puppies under 2 weeks of age.
- This medication should not be given to animals allergic to the ingredients
- May be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment.